GRS Fire Extinguishers
fire extinguishers are valuable fire fighting tools in putting out small fires. Extinguishers are classified by the types of fire that they can extinguish. Some extinguishers are suitable for extinguishing only one type of fire, while others can be effective on multiple types. For fire extinguishing to be effective, the most important thing is to identify the type of fire and use an appropriate extinguisher. Care must also be taken in their operation and use. This course discusses fire extinguishing methods, types of extinguishers and their proper selection, location, identification, maintenance and use.
- Has no blanket to break as with foam
- Effective fire fighting agent for CLASS A and CLASS b fires
- Utilises new micelle encapsulator technology
- Significantly reduces heat and interrupts the free radical chain reaction for flammable material spills.
- Increases visibility and safety
- Reduces the toxic levels of soot and combustion by products
- Fully biodegradable