GRS Alarm Systems
GRS Alarm /Fire/Burglar
Fire detection systems are designed to discover fires early in their development when time will still be available for the safe evacuation of occupants. Early detection also plays a significant role in protecting the safety of emergency response personnel. Property loss can be reduced and downtime for the operation minimized through early detection because control efforts are started while the fire is still small. Most alarm systems provide information to emergency responders on the location of the fire, speeding the process of fire control.
- Smoke / Heat Smoke / Heat Detectors ( Detectors (Fire Detectors Fire Detectors)
- Alarm Panels ( Alarm Panels (Control and Indicating Equipment Control and Indicating Equipment)
- Alarm Bells ( Alarm Bells (Fire Alarm Devices Fire Alarm Devices)
- Manual Call Points Manual Call Points
- DECAM Panel ( DECAM Panel (Fire Services Fire Services Signalling Signalling Transmitter Transmitter)
- DECAM Station ( DECAM Station (Alarm Monitoring Station Alarm Monitoring Station)
- Extinguishing Panels ( Extinguishing Panels (Control for automatic fire protection equipment Control for automatic fire protection equipment
- Gas/Sprinkler ( Gas/Sprinkler (Automatic fire protection equipment Automatic fire protection equipment)
- Charger/Battery ( Charger/Battery (Power Supply Equipment Power Supply Equipment
- The work under this system shall consist of supplying all materials, equipments and appliances and labour necessary and required to install automatic Fire Detection and alarm system complete with Main Control Panel, Hooter, Manual Push Button etc. Any openings/chasing in the wall/ceiling required to be made for the installation shall be made good in manner to the satisfaction of the Engineer-in-charge.
- The scope of the work includes a suitable output from the Main control panel to feed the package unit control panel (to be provided by the AC Contractor) to automatically switch off the blowers, Only control wiring from the Main control panel to the relay to be installed in AHU room is included in the scope of this work.
- The design, supply and installation and testing of the entire fire alarm system shall conform to BS:5839. The detectors shall conform to BS:5445 for smoke detectors and BS:5446 for heat detectors. The control panel shall conform to IS: 2189
- All detectors shall have approvals from LPCB, FM or UL